Your opinion counts

In the last few weeks I over-viewed countless information and ideas about parkour and freerunning. I was thinking a lot about how the discipline could develop with the help of sports clubs. In this blog I've talked about the possible advantages of practicing in a club and I showed which possibilities there would be when clubs support the discipline. In the last post, I displayed what the increase of competitions would mean and how they could function. I think - all in all - there is a significant amount of information; however, to find a final conclusion, I need more opinions.
Therefore, I developed a small survey and want to collect your opinion! If you are a traceur, freerunner, or just interested in the discipline, please let me know what you think and answer some questions.

Click on the link below to get to the survey!
http://uwsbusinessschool.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0Chx9GsUmagw44J

I decided to create a simple nine question survey which starts with some demographical questions, and then goes on to questions about parkour and the construction of the discipline in a sports club. The demographical questions are helpful to create groups of respondents; for example, they consist of questions about your gender, age, and occupational status. Furthermore, the important questions about the relevant topic are designed with several answer possibilities. You have the choice of how much you agree or disagree with a range of statements as well as how important different points are to you. Finally, there is plenty of space to add any of your own comments or ideas. I’m thankful for any contribution.

I’m going to analyse your answers and give you a summary in my next and last blog entry. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment